7.04.2011

Busy bee

It's been a productive 4th of July. I updated my website, updated my resumé, created a new cover letter, applied to two positions as an onsite staff illustrator, and have begun cleaning my studio and hanging new work on the walls. There definitely is not a lack of things to do! I also need to redesign my website, design and order new business cards, postcards and stickers (www.moo.com - check it!), not to mention getting to work on all the ideas I have for projects that have been swirling through my head.

I'm continuing to chew on the wealth of info crammed into my head in the last month. I might go over my notes soon and talk about some of the ideas and information I gleaned from the residency, just to put my thoughts in some sort of coherent order. I'm having trouble even typing this post - I think my head decided to boot out some rather essential vocab to make room for new concepts and images.

So for today, I just want to wish everyone in the US a happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment