11.19.2011

Spaghetti Jesus

FINALLY!! A new post... I can't believe I haven't updated my blog since the end of the August!!


I'm still in San Francisco, but not for much longer. I'll be moving to Tucson, AZ, in mid-December, where I'll most likely be staying for the next year. It's about time to settle down in one place for a little while.

In the past couple of months I've been mainly doing my internship at Juxtapoz, gathering a lot of great promotional tips and such from my boss Hannah Stouffer, and working my ass off on new pieces for my group show in December up in Seattle.

Here is a sneak peek of what I'll be putting in the show:


"Pugilists"
11" x 14"
Graphite Pencil on Fine Art Paper



This piece is currently available as prints, laptop skins, t-shirts, and more at Søciety6.












So if you're in the Seattle area on December 8th, drop by Windermere Gallery in West Seattle during the annual West Seattle art walk for some amazing art and refreshments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NATURE, ADORNED
West Seattle Art Walk, December 2011

A group exhibition featuring new work by:

Michelle Anderst - www.michelleanderst.com

Sharon Birzer - www.sharonbirzer.com

Laura Hines - www.lauralouisehines.com

OPENING RECEPTION
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8th
6-9 PM

Windermere Gallery
4526 California Ave. SW
Seattle, WA

Ongoing from December 8th - January 10th

No comments:

Post a Comment