5.11.2011

First Post, or Let's Get This Party Started

I will be resuming my blogging activities to map my adventures, thoughts, and artistic progress in the months to come. Be sure to check back frequently for updates!

A little about me:

I'm 26, originally from Lebanon, OH, and have a degree in French from Earlham College in Richmond, IN. I lived in Grenoble, France for a year, and moved to Seattle, WA in 2007 to attend the Seattle Film Institute. I've been working seriously as an artist for the past year and a half, earning a certificate in Natural Science Illustration with the University of Washington, and working as a Bartels Science Illustration Intern for the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. My work has been featured in group shows in Seattle, WA, and this summer I will be participating in the School of Visual Art's Summer Residency Program for Illustration and Visual Storytelling in NYC.

And now, a sloth:


No comments:

Post a Comment