5.29.2011

Au revoir les enfants! (je dramatise un peu trop, ehn?)

Leaving for NYC later today! I'm extremely excited for the month of June. I'll be taking weekly classes in "painting and drawing for illustrators" with Gregory Crane, "sequential art" with Paul Hoppe, and studio visits/critiques with Viktor Koen, not to mention several lectures on the art/history/business of illustration from prominent players in the illustration field. Then there's also the gallery walks and artist studio visits... I can't wait to plunge into the thick of it! It will be a month of hard work and a raging caffeine addiction.

I will most definitely be blogging about my experiences at the SVA summer residency program as often as my schedule and energy will permit me.

For content, I was cleaning up my cluttered desktop and found some sketches I'd completely forgotten about.




No comments:

Post a Comment